Bad Odor Removal Service
Our Super charged ozone shock treatment service will permanently eradicate bad odors in your entire house including the entire HVAC system. We use 10 of our patent pending Ultraviolet Light Ozone Generators ($25,000) to treat a 2,000 square foot house for bad odor elimination service.
These odors can linger for years on everything it has come into contact with including dust and on everything you would find in a house. Bad odor particles can be as small as .001% of the width of a human hair, which allows them to penetrate into HVAC systems, carpets, furniture, drapes, pictures, paintings, tv’s, remote controls, clothes, walls, ceilings, and all other building materials. Bad odors can easily circulate through a building’s ventilation system or come up through apartment floors.
Bad odor remover can end up costing thousands of dollars if you’re trying to sell a house or condo that smells like a wet dog, a cat litter box, food odors and biological odors.
Typical senerio we deal with if you’re selling a compromized house; The buyer that just offered $15K less than your asking price has already confirmed with us to remediate it for $1K. This happens all the time and we say, “Whoever finds us first, wins!” We are your best bad odor eliminator company. Bad odor remover cost is based on square footage and severity of the problem.
This particular odor remover process can be very difficult, time consuming, hazardous to your health, and very expensive to remove unless you have Nevada Ozone handle it for you.
1. A Certified Nevada Ozone Technician will meet you at the treatment location to inspect/prepare the area/home etc. for bad odor remover service.
2. Complete HVAC system sanitation, disinfection and deodorization; Check to see that the HVAC filter has been pulled and set the thermostat to the auto setting. Be sure new filters are available to install when the treatment process is complete. We recommend a new filter immediately after the treatment and then again 3-4 days later.
3. Check to see that all openings to the exterior are sealed off including fireplaces, exhaust fans, door thresholds, etc.
4. Check to see that all interior doors, cabinets, drawers, closets, etc are opened and mattresses set on edge.
5. We will post “WARNING DO NOT ENTER” signs at all entrances.
6. Our Generators are set up and positioned for the treatment process of bad odor remover services.
7. Technician performs a walk through with the owner or person in charge to ensure that no people, or pets are present before the odor removal service is activated.
8. Generators are set to automatically shut off after a predetermined treatment time (based on the cubic footage, treatment area, and environmental conditions).
9. Generators are switched on and the premises is secured by the owner or representative for the smelly odor removal. Within an hour after the generators shut off occupants may return. Ozone reverts back to oxygen within 30 minutes.
If you are in need of our services, please call us at (702) 577-3490 or send us a message by filling out the form below and a representative from Nevada Ozone Inc.™ will discuss possible solutions to solve your property’s odor problems.
A Nevada Ozone Inc.™ treatment is fully guaranteed provided that we are able to contain/seal off the location/entity being treated so that our patent pending, Super-Charged Ozone (No nitric acid) cannot escape under normal conditions. We cannot ozone Sleep Number Beds, Salt Water Fish-tanks, Fine Silks or Tropical Plants. Read reviews here.
Do It Yourself Home Remedies
Odor Absorber Materials – Below you will find information on what you can try as an alternative to harnessing the power of Nevada Ozone’s totally green, ozone treatment services.
The following materials are believed to be capable of absorbing or neutralizing bad odors like wet dog odor and cat litter box odor, at least temporarily:
Vinegar. Place a bowl of vinegar in each affected room overnight.
Citrus. Leave a large amount of citrus peels in your home for several days or until they have become desiccated.
Baking soda. Sprinkle baking soda over the odor-affected area and let it sit for a few hours before vacuuming it up. Be sure to test the baking soda on a small part of the surface to ensure that the surface or fabric doesn’t react unfavorably to the baking soda.
Coffee grounds. Pour coffee grounds into several coffee filters and tie them closed, leaving them in affected areas.
Charcoal. As you would with vinegar, place charcoal into bowls and leave them in odor-infused rooms overnight.
Don’t want to do all the work then call us at (702) 577-3490. Nevada Ozone solves your offensive odor problem in 24 hours guaranteed.
Removal Strategies for Odor Removal
- Open all windows and turn on fans. Ventilation is probably the best way to remove any odor.
- Thoroughly clean all hard surfaces, preferably with cleaners that contain ammonia, although woodwork requires cleaners that are not as acidic.
- Surfaces may be painted to trap odor, although it may be possible for odors to gradually seep through paint barriers.
- Remove carpeting, as it is nearly impossible to remove urine particles from carpet. Thoroughly scrub the flooring beneath before installing new carpet. If the carpet cannot be replaced, have it professionally cleaned.
- Soak blinds in a bathtub full of all-purpose cleaner, scrub them thoroughly, and hang them to dry.
- Send curtains out to be professionally cleaned or replace them.
- Purchase a chemical sponge to remove the bad smell odor residue from lamp shades, books and other materials.
- Use a HEPA filter.
- Burn “odor candles.” Candles that contain enzymes to help neutralize and remove offensive odors are widely available. They may also be used to remove cooking and other unpleasant odors.
- Replace all heating and air filters regularly, as they tend to harbor pet odors and other irritants.