In summary, here is how our treatment process works:
1. A Certified Nevada Ozone Technician will meet you at the treatment location to inspect/prepare the area/home etc. for treatment.
2. Check to see that the HVAC filter has been pulled and set the thermostat to the auto setting. Be sure new filters are available to install when the treatment process is complete. We recommend a new filter immediately after the treatment and then again 3-4 days later.
3. Check to see that all openings to the exterior are sealed off including fireplaces, exhaust fans, door thresholds, etc.
4. Check to see that all interior doors, cabinets, drawers, closets, etc are opened and mattresses set on edge.
5. We will post “WARNING DO NOT ENTER” signs at all entrances.
6. Our Generators are set up and positioned for the treatment process.
7. Technician performs a walk through with the owner or person in charge to ensure that no people, or pets are present.
8. Generators are set to automatically shut off after a predetermined treatment time (based on the cubic footage, treatment area, and environmental conditions).
9. Generators are switched on and the premises is secured by the owner or representative. Within an hour after the generators shut off occupants may return. Ozone reverts back to oxygen within 30 minutes.
If you are in need of our services, please call us at (702) 577-3490 or send us a message by filling out the form below and a representative from Nevada Ozone Inc.™ will discuss possible solutions to solve your problem. A Nevada Ozone Inc.™ treatment is fully guaranteed provided that we are able to contain/seal off the location/entity being treated so that our patent pending, Super-Charged Ozone (No nitric acid) cannot escape under normal conditions. We cannot ozone Sleep Number Beds, Salt Water Fish-tanks, Fine Silks or Tropical Plants. Read reviews here.