Grow House Purifying Service
Cannabis has been legalized in the Southwest United States and recently many other states across the country. It’s quickly becoming an industry requiring strict sanitation protocols. When these protocols fail and the grow operation comes to a complete halt because of crop infestations every square millimeter of the grow house operation needs to be decontaminated and sterilized.
Our Super charged ozone shock treatment services will permanently purify, decontaminate, sterilize and eradicate Pathogens, Aphids, Barnacles, Broad Mites, Bud Rot or Mold, Fungus, Gnats, Leafhoppers, Leaf Miners, Leaf Septoria, Planthoppers, Root Rot, Russet Mites, Spider Mites, Thrips, Tobacco Mosaic Virus, White fly, White Powdery Mold and more which can be very harmful to your grow operation. These can be as small as .001% of the width of a human hair, which allows them to circulate through a building’s ventilation HVAC system into systems contaminating the entire operation.
Whether you’re a small or large-scale operation, you want a superior product and consistent harvests. We provide mobilized decontamination, disinfection and sterilization services for cannabis facilities across the Southwest United States. We use our patent pending Ultraviolet Light Ozone Generators ($75,000) to sterilize 50,000+ square feet of grow house space ensuring the next successful harvest.
1. Certified Nevada Ozone Technicians will meet you at the grow house facility to inspect and prepare the area for grow house purifying services.
2. Complete HVAC system sanitation, disinfection and sterilization; Check to see that the HVAC filters are removed and set the thermostats to agreed auto setting. Be sure new filters are available to install when the treatment process is complete. We recommend new filters immediately after the treatment and then again 3-4 days later.
3. Check to see that all openings to the exterior are sealed off including receiving areas, exhaust fans, door thresholds, etc.
4. Check to see that all interior doors, cabinets, drawers, closets, etc are opened and and ready for service.
5. We will post “WARNING DO NOT ENTER” signs at all entrances.
6. Our Generators are set up and positioned for the treatment process of grow house purifying and sterilization services.
7. Technician performs a walk through with the owner or facilities manager to ensure that no personnel are present before the grow house purifying and sterilization service is activated.
8. Generators are set to automatically shut off after a predetermined treatment time (based on the cubic footage, treatment area, and environmental conditions).
9. Generators are switched on and the premises is secured by the owner or representative for the ozone shock treatment service. Within an hour after the generators shut off occupants may return. Ozone reverts back to oxygen within 30 minutes.
If you are in need of our services, please call us at (702) 577-3490 or send us a message by filling out the form below and a representative from Nevada Ozone Inc.™ will discuss possible solutions to solve your grow house contamination.
A Nevada Ozone Inc.™ treatment is fully guaranteed provided that we are able to contain/seal off the location/entity being treated so that our patent pending, Super-Charged Ozone (No nitric acid) cannot escape under normal conditions. Please read our reviews here.